GPS Origins™ is a revolutionary DNA test for ancestry that takes you deep into your family history. Most ancestry tests provide a report of your “ethnicity” and locate parts of your DNA in broad continental sweeps, but nothing specific, not even to the country level.
GPS Origins combines the latest genetic research with a new ancestral tracking technique to pinpoint more precisely where your DNA began.
This advanced autosomal test is so targeted, it may even indicate the town or village where groups of your ancestors from different cultures met—building a vibrant picture of the migration journeys that formed your deep genealogical heritage.
· New ancestral tracking technique pinpoints your genetic genealogy
· 800,000 autosomal genetic markers tested, 862 reference populations, and 36 gene pools analysed
· Simple and painless cheek swab to collect your DNA sample
· Highly-accredited lab with excellent customer service and expert staff; your DNA is not sent to a third-party lab
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Cheek swabs for DNA collection
- Prepaid envelope for returning samples to the lab
- Within 3-4 weeks